a big hello to all engineers worldwide...................

hi everyone.....................
I am unnimaya
I am pursuing engineering in electronics and communication field and am a sixth sem student.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    maya2012
    hi everyone.....................
    I am unnimaya
    I am pursuing engineering in electronics and communication field and am a sixth sem student.
    Welcome! What brings you to CE? ๐Ÿ˜€ Tell us a bit more about yourself.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome!
  • maya2012
    maya2012
    i was searching for suitable mini project topics............
    there i came across CE . its really interesting here, engineers from all round world are sharing there ideas on a common platform. I felt like to be a part of it too........
    The_Big_K
    Welcome! What brings you to CE? ๐Ÿ˜€ Tell us a bit more about yourself.
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Welcome to CE, Maya! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • born_star16
    born_star16
    Welcome to CE !๐Ÿ˜€
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    ๐Ÿ˜ Welcome to CE, Unnimaya!
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Welcome to CE Maya......๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Welcome maya...
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to forum.
  • sowjitha
    sowjitha
    Welcome to CE family Maya.Hope you may get answers for your doubts and lot...
  • honeyclarck
    honeyclarck
    This crazy IT Engineer welcomes you to in this forum.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    maya2012
    i was searching for suitable mini project topics............
    there i came across CE . its really interesting here, engineers from all round world are sharing there ideas on a common platform. I felt like to be a part of it too........
    Welcome to CE, Maya. Yes, CE is quite interesting. We don't get bored of it ๐Ÿ˜€
    Hope to see you more often on the board ๐Ÿ‘

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everyone, I am not sure how logical my question is but it struck me so here I am. For a application whose logic changes frequently, the problem with keeping...
Hi again,I have another problem to solve. What is the integral of cos^3xcos3x dx from 0 to pi/2?? I tried to use: cos^3x=(1-sin^2x)cosx =cosx-sin^2xcosx So now it becomes IN{0 to...
We all have different perceptions about money (we need in store). How much should we prioritize on making money? Pursuing your passions not always guarantee you huge amounts of ready...
Someone,I need help in this.I have the answer but I can't think of a solution.I have tried a few things,though... Parameterization of the leaf of Descartes. y=tx => x= (3at)/(1+t^3)...
i need project ideas for my mini project . i would like to do project involving micro-controllers. preferably using AT89c51. can anyone help me as am totally blank . can't...