A better Mechnicsm to make a robot which can project A teniss ball..

Actly it is smthing lyk angry bird ...in which i'll havt to project a ball in a 15 cm dia hole...and my bot can move up nd down as well as left nd ryt.....I suppose u hv got my point!!! ..I hv 2 ways bt i need sum better ideas ,,,i think u guys will help me.

Replies

• silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    What are the 2 ways that you have thought about now?​
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Maybe you can use a fast acting pneumatic actuator to push the ball out of a tube and impart it some initial velocity. after that it will move through a projectile, which will make it travel exactly like the "red bird" in angry birds.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Suppose I want to reply quoting 2 or more posts, How do i do that???
hi, i want to drive this tranceiver wit ccs compiler v4.057 ,but i cant do .this is my code .can help me?
i want to do one interesting mini project not like any management.... i know c,c++ and little knowledge about vb. pls giv sum idea
2 day my 8 gb sanddisk pendrive suddenly chaged into write protected so that I coould not format it in windows 7 and ubuntu also I tried in my friends...
I'm a gross ignorant but I have been searching for the 'biggest' award for excellence in Engineering and haven't been able to find any. Does anyone know if there's a...