9 Secret Google Search Tricks

Quote:
Google is your portal to everything out there on the World Wide Web...but also your portal to more and more of your personal stuff, from the location of your phone to the location of your Amazon delivery. If you’re signed into the Google search page, and you use other Google services, here are nine search tricks worth knowing.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Born with the entrepreneurial keeda, Angad Jagtiani went straight to work at his brother's startup after graduating as a computer engineer. Today, he runs his own venture called 'Dot' a...
Forget your quad-core or octa-core CPU setup because the graduate students at the UC Davis Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering have built a microchip containing 1000 programmable processor cores...
The best way that you can savour a football game this Euro 2016 season is not watching it on your TV but at the stadium where it is being played...
Before LG’s new X Series smartphones hit the markets worldwide, the team has decided to launch a new entry level smartphone called the LG K3 in the US with the...
I am doing my Final year Mechanical Engineering.After the completion of my UG degree I wish to do a MS in INDIA.So,I don't have a clear information about the MS...