9/11 Memorial on Youtube

On September 11, 2001, many people’s lives changed forever. A decade later, help YouTube honor, remember, and reunite by recording a "silent video tribute" to create a living memorial for the 10th anniversary.

On a series of written cards, tell who you are, where you're from, where you were on 9/11, and what you hope for ten years on.

This project was inspired by the tribute album "#-Link-Snipped-#." The album is a collection of songs compiled by Welsh recording artist Jem in remembrance of September 11th.

All songs were graciously donated by acclaimed artists Bob Dylan, Pink Floyd, John Legend, Alanis Morissette, Johnny Cash, Simon & Garfunkel, and John Lennon to name but a few.

All profits from the album will support the mission of the National September 11 Memorial & Museum.

Request for silent tributes:

[video=youtube;3JlAsPxdaus]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JlAsPxdaus&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After launching Hindi, Filipino, Malay and Simplified and Traditional Chinese in the coming weeks, Twitter will support 17 different languages that includes Punjabi, Telugu and Bengali. If anyone has tested...
Many more happy returns of the day Vishnu priya :myparty: Glad to have you in CE after a long time! 🎉🎉 Where is the party?
please tell me how should i construct an electric motor which can lift 1 kg of weight. Actually i am thinking of making a working model of panama canal in...
Hello CEans, Here I am, in Israel. Arrived at the Ben Gurion Airport (Tel-Aviv) at 4:15 am and was picked up by Keren and Omry (members of the organizing team)....
Hi Ceans , Here s NDS placement papers NDS