8th semester final year project in android

Hello friends i am doing BSCS my 8th semester is going on my final year project is in andriod there anyone working in android

Replies

• Sajid Hussain Turi
    Sajid Hussain Turi
    Hello friends i am doing BSCS my 8th semester is going on my final year project is in andriod there anyone working in android

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi mam Am studying Mechanical engineering 1st year. I wish to start preparing for the examination from 2nd year.So for that can u please guide me how to prepare and...
Tumblr users on iPhones and iPads have a reason to cheer as the folks at the social networking site has unveiled its latest update version 4.0.1. Being rolled out to...
(This was sent by Mr.Asif Adeni, a former colleague and a member of Senior Citizens, Bangalore) UNNATI - A vocational training and social transformation program run by the Senior Citizens...
With a dedicated fanbase among Indian consumers, Mitsubishi Lancer Evo was one of the most sought after cars in the country. Putting an end to its production, Mitsubishi has announced...
Quote: Most people would like to have their homes cooled by the strength of sunlight which ironically causes heat. How to achieve energy efficient cooling of your abode by harnessing...