8085 virtual kit

hi CEns please let me know from where i could get a 8085 virtual kit for practicing programs i've searched many sites. some are fake and the ones which i've installed those not providing me with the output. so tell me if anyone knows whats the solution to this problem.😁😁

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    have you tried out 8085 Simulator?
  • kalyan919
    kalyan919
    instead of going out for a visual kit you should try a 8085 simulator which u can get free from Ramesh s. Goankar book of 8085......
  • Paritosh222
    Paritosh222
    can u provide me with the url's i've tried many but the are not working

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friends....😁 I was in my college when, looking at our TNP(Training and Placement) cell, i got the idea of CE opening a section of its own where we students...
CEans, For those who deal with lot of mail every day, Microsoft's Outlook is a good program. However, with growing mailbox, Outlook starts crawling. I had been looking at an...
Friends..... How about an essay or a debate contest on some current topic?? i mean some good stuff and general knowledge enhancement.... How would THAT be????
Hi All, This information is dedicated to my those CS/IT engineer friends(obviously complete engineers) who have zeal to learn and explore unknown things. Recently I learnt this tool and hoping...
Steganography is the art and science of writing hidden messages in such a way that no one apart from the sender and intended recipient even realizes there is a hidden...