802.11ac is fine. What's next?

802.11ac is rapidly being made the default wireless standard and I think it's pretty impressive. The speed and range it offers over its previous generation is exceptional. I'm wondering what's next in line after 801.11ac? Would love to know what are the standards that are currently being drafted or actively being worked on?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi CEans .I am facing a problem in my phone regarding the installation of apps from google apps store because of insufficient storage memory. Recently tried to install Google's hangout...
Hi I had planned to start a blog related to only Technical arena. So I want to know about the best blog source to start my blog and note that...
I want to do MTech in aeronautical. So I want to know the scope of this branch and How can I get into it..?? Is their any special exam for...
Found a post in G+, This is undoubtedly fake. But the design concept is so awesome, that it should be implemented in next gen Galaxy phones. Check out images below...
i have a pre-installed 1gb ram which i feel it as insufficient, so i have decided to buy a 2gb ram ...is it possible to add a extra ram as...