7 C's of Written Communication

1. Clear -In terms of -Basic Information.
  2. Concise - In terms of -Shorter but correct.
  3. Concrete - In terms of - what requirement is to be specified.
  4. Correct
  5. Coherent - In temrs of - Not to include too much of information.
  6. Complete - In terms of - Grammer and information.
  7. Courteous

Replies

• born_star16
    born_star16
    7 C’s of Communicating:

1. Clear
    #Ensure that your messages are clear, so that they are effective.

1. Concise
    #Trough brevity, there’s clarity; less is more. Speak through the words that your intended audience is comfortable with, no more or less than absolutely necessary.
    #Know the language familiar to your audience.
    #Eliminate buzzwords.
    1. Concrete
    #You have a choice in your writing to use concrete (specific) or abstract (vague) words. While each has a place in business writing, concrete terms are typically more
    accurate and believable.
    1. Correct
    #Accurate and correct content ranges in characteristics from the value of comprehensiveness of expertise shared on any given subject, to spelling, grammar, punctuation and
    format.
    1. Coherent
    #Messages must make sense. They must be digestible. They must connect with those who come into contact with them. A message’s flow and processing should be seamless.
    1. Complete
    #Information must be complete and definitive, ensuring that more questions are answered than raised.
    1. Courteous
    #Establishing goodwill is as much a function of delivery as it is format.
    #Ensure that messages and stories are thoughtful and worthy of the intelligence and emotions of those whom we’re trying to reach.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A company needs to implement etiquette for the following three reasons: Professionalism Efficiency Protection from liability Following are rules and regulations of email etiquettes : 1. Subject Line : Should...
Does c++ supports pointers or not? if it is then how it can provide security over data. Elaborate pls....And thank you very much in advance.
What is the difference between microprocessor based relay & microcontroller based relay?
hi friends i am new to the android testing. I have a doubt regarding this. without having the source code can we write test cases for android ? and we...
I am a part of 'Engineers Without Borders' Team of my college and as the first project, we are conducting energy audit of our college. From what the team discussed,...