6 Robotic Breakthroughs That Could Matter for Medtech

Quote:
From Star Wars to the Terminator series, robots have awesome abilities—often exceeding those of mere humans. But reality has not caught up with the vision of science fiction writers. In the medical device sector, robots are mainly used for assembly applications or robotic-assisted surgeries.

It would be a mistake to assume that robots will always be constrained to menial tasks such as sorting parts or giving a surgeon superhuman dexterity. In the future, look for robots to take on much more active role in healthcare technology.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Born and bought up in Gurgaon, Sachin Yadav comes from a middle class family. His father served in the Haryana Police Service as police inspector and mother was a Government...
Hello everyone, Congratulations to all who got admission for CDAC - 2015 August Batch. Afrer seeing a lot of queries about several centers and confusion about their Teaching and Placement...
guys anyone can tell me about the hostel at CDAC pune
I'm a 3yr student of B.E ECE .Is it wise to do a year long internship at DRDO,hyderabad (in electronics lab)? Will it help me in my placement?
There were times when people were crazy to get Gmail invites so that they could create a vanity email ID in the firstname.lastname@gmail.com format. But because Gmail was a Google...