CrazyEngineers
  • I m looking for 6 month internship(in 7th semester ),which is compulsion in our curriculum , in any reputed company of Civil Engineering or Information Technology.
    CGPA (a.v. 5 sems) - 8.11
    no backlog
    Autocad,StaadPro,MS Office Automation
    Stood First in Technical Paper Presentation
    on "Glass fibre Reinforced High Strength Concrete - an alternate to Conventional Concrete i.e. RCC(Experimental Investigation)"
    and member of many college creative groups like Make a Difference,Insync(Cultural Societies), Phoenix (Technical Societies), and have organized various events under the same.
    Done 15 day training at MP Housing Board,Mahadev Tower.

I m deliberately looking for internship for my next semester, as 7th semester is compulsory internship a/c to curriculum of Dual Degree,RGTU Bhopal(Fully Autonomous Course of Rajiv Gandhi Technological University;UGC Approved).

The vision for this internship is - getting real hands on experience of the corporate world and if the company is satisfied by our/my performance then they can also recruit us.

and my personal commitment is - where-ever intern, I will not leave any stone unturned to prove my metal.

Student of Civil Engineering
    Dual Degree
    Rajiv Gandhi Technological University Bhopal
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • RISHABH LALA

MemberApr 8, 2014

Please, those who see it , advice me the right place where I can get internship.
    I have no personal geographical or financial boundation or type of work boundations.
    Although - my priority would be some research work but still - I m ready for any kind of work related to Civil Engineering or Information Technology .
    I also have experience in Android App Development. A small application is enclosed - Its a Quiz on Civil Engineering .
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register