6 month Internship - Urgent Need

I m looking for 6 month internship(in 7th semester ),which is compulsion in our curriculum , in any reputed company of Civil Engineering or Information Technology.
CGPA (a.v. 5 sems) - 8.11
no backlog
Autocad,StaadPro,MS Office Automation
Stood First in Technical Paper Presentation
on "Glass fibre Reinforced High Strength Concrete - an alternate to Conventional Concrete i.e. RCC(Experimental Investigation)"
and member of many college creative groups like Make a Difference,Insync(Cultural Societies), Phoenix (Technical Societies), and have organized various events under the same.
Done 15 day training at MP Housing Board,Mahadev Tower.

I m deliberately looking for internship for my next semester, as 7th semester is compulsory internship a/c to curriculum of Dual Degree,RGTU Bhopal(Fully Autonomous Course of Rajiv Gandhi Technological University;UGC Approved).

The vision for this internship is - getting real hands on experience of the corporate world and if the company is satisfied by our/my performance then they can also recruit us.

and my personal commitment is - where-ever intern, I will not leave any stone unturned to prove my metal.

Student of Civil Engineering
Dual Degree
Rajiv Gandhi Technological University Bhopal

Replies

• RISHABH LALA
    RISHABH LALA
    Please, those who see it , advice me the right place where I can get internship.
    I have no personal geographical or financial boundation or type of work boundations.
    Although - my priority would be some research work but still - I m ready for any kind of work related to Civil Engineering or Information Technology .
    I also have experience in Android App Development. A small application is enclosed - Its a Quiz on Civil Engineering .
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Which refrigerants will be used after 2020? CO2, R410a, R134a, and maybe something new 😀 Is Effectiveness circulation will have a lesser impact on the ecology?
TomTom India, the company providing location and navigation products and services for years, has launched an al new high-speed multi-charger for smartphones and tablets. The next time you're traveling in...
Quote: An ultra-cheap 3D printer has hit its Kickstarter goal in just 11 minutes, with some lauding it as the first mass market version of the technology. Makers M3D have...
Here's wishing our beloved VoiCE team member, an amazing blogger, a dedicated crazy engineer and an awesome individual a very, very happy birthday! 😁 Keep up the good work and...
Quote: India's general elections this month and next could be among the most important since it gained independence in 1947. After ten years of a largely indecisive and an often...