565 pll

hi guys
i am doing the experiment 'study of pll'-finding its lock range and capture range
(free running frequency is 2.5khz)
can anyone clearly explain me how to find fc1,fl2,fc2,fl1
any tips are great welcome

Replies

• d_vipul
    d_vipul
    Hey Please use full forms........
    Short Forms gives only head ache.........

VIPUL
  • electronicsunzz
    electronicsunzz
    hi shabin, i bet no one understands what you are question or doubt is? don't use short forms and please be clear.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Iran's nuclear agency is trying to combat a complex computer worm that has affected industrial sites throughout the country and is capable of taking over power plants, Iranian media reports...
We are planning for a project, where we are combining the powers generated from solar panels and wind turbine and feeding it to the load through the grid. Power can...
Hello New CE Members, Answers to most of the basic questions can be found in text-books and on the Internet. We encourage you not to ask for ready-made programs/codes or...
hi..every1. i need a help in creating foreign keys in phpmyadmin. here.. i have used phpmyadmin for creating database. in this i have created 2 tables- employee and department. employee...
Hi, I want to do my final year project in flash with actionscript programming ,plz post some project topics on this domain