50 KW Portable Power - Wind Turbine in a Box

A 50 KW Plug and play wind turbine that goes into a standard 40' container is a path breaking innovation.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Reminds me of Cappa hydropower generator. The small unit uses natural water currents to produce electricity. Japanese engineers developed it to handle emergency situations where power supply is cut off. Check - #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just stumbled upon enchant.js - a javascript framework that rapidifies the game development using a collection of graphic elements which can be used to create games for browsers. These games...
Ok,I got to clear 2 doubts associated with the classic "Switch Case"- 1)What "break" does is exits the case and brings to the end of switch case,I have omitted...
This review is dedicated to Sendy - the best email marketing software I accidentally found on the Internet and have been using for several weeks now. Sendy is self-hosted email...
Here's a simple puzzle I stumbled upon and I'm quite sure that the majority of the engineers, who're supposed to be strong at basic mathematics (and logic and reasoning) won't...
Anyone knows, what are the common low power applications of dc to dc converters in communication sector ?