5 Ways Google Could Transform Medtech, and Maybe Cheat Death

Quote:
Google’s cofounders #-Link-Snipped-#that they’re interested in turning the tech giant into a healthcare company. But their company sure hasn’t been acting that way lately.

While Apple has had some hiccups when it comes to its goals of becoming a go-to place for health tracking and data, Google has made waves with far more focused medical device innovations—not to mention an effort to reverse the effects of aging.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Related info:
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In my opinion, computers were mostly used for two main purposes: 'Entertainment' and 'Real Business'. Entertainment had everything - from games, movies, videos, photos to music et al. 'Real Business'...
i have read the services of os but just wanted to know when a process runs,what are the services related to it,for instance when i open my services dialoge,i saw...
.what is the difference between the memory in the phone and the memory in the computer,i.e. if how is memory made in mobile phones and how is it made in...
Which of the followings are equal things when there is only one CPU in a system. A)Multiprogramming and Multitasking B)Multiprocessing and Multiprogramming C)Multitasking and Multiprocessing D)None of these plz explain...
what is the major difference in operating system of windows architecture and linux operatins system architecture and does'nt window has kernel??? I also wanted to know the need of kernel...