5 volt regulator. Surface mount

I need some help with a project. I am looking for a surface mount IC voltage regulator. My specs are: input voltage will be able to handle up to 48 volts, output will be fixed 5V, current out 20mA. This will be in small package similar to SOT 23 or smaller. Does anyone know where I can find one that meets these specs, oh yeah and the cost has to be below $1.00 per pc.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Replies

• Karthik S
    Karthik S
    Hi..

Welcome to CE..

You can get Regulator IC's from MICREL.
    This suits for your application.

Regards,
    Karthik

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm new to the forum and in need of some help with a matlab program. Hopefully someone here is familiar with matlab and nested loops. I need to write a...
hai all im anoop im into final year of my engineering life.this sem we have seminar .i need a very good and laetst topic which can make me diff frm...
2008 is a year of execution. Thing’s will come to pass. It is a year of spiritual awakening and enlightenment. All known institutions, we depend on, like the social security...
A LOT has been said about Artificial Intelligence. Lot of research is going on. But it would be interesting to find out what our CEans think about possibility of artificial...
how to calculate stresses in tapered beam from particular location frm base , applyiing load in KN/m2 on top face?