5 Sci-Fi Inspired Medical Devices

Quote:
Oscar Wilde once opined that, "Life imitates art far more than art imitates life." It was doubtful that he had science fiction in mind when he wrote that in 1889, but there are now countless examples of technologies that have been described in science fiction novels and films that now exist: Tablet computers, virtual reality, satellites, rockets, submarines, and mobile phones are all technologies first described in science fiction before they became a reality.
Endquote:

Here are five medical technologies inspired by science fiction:

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Do I need to join any classes for aptitude preparation? I am practicing questions at home. I want to know that i would be at at any loss if i...
Hi there most of the smart phone's and tablet's are charging problem your sight possible charging battery with app by wi-fi? if your sight is true what's best programming language...
Hi guys! I am a new member to this site. Can you please tell me whether it is possible to do and learn basic beginner MATLAB programming on SCILAB Software?...
We're giving away CrazyEngineers high-quality vinyl stickers and in order to win them, all you need to do is tell us your thoughts about this website in < 20 words....
Hi..I have thought upon a project named remote access monitoring. This project is based upon client server architecture where there are number of clients and one main server. Server can...