5 Engineering Myths Busted

Quote:
Former MythBuster Jamie Hyneman, perhaps unintentionally, laid out some truths of engineering that counter often presumed -- and incorrect -- statements on engineers and engineering.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Myth: Engineers are about facts and numbers, and are not creative people.
    This is actually VERY true. Engineers, who're working on any problem have to be creative at all the times - be it designing a structure or writing code. I've realised this more often in the last one year than ever.

Proud to be an engineer! 😀
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Proud to be an engineer! 😀
    With bells on.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Love is in the air on this February 14, but Saint Valentine's Day is also the peak time for online scammers, targeting those seeking love. Online scams are becoming more...
Samsung's leaving no stone unturned to rise from the tough times it faced recently. The exploding 'Note 7' phones had to be recalled and there were rumors that Samsung might...
i have 0.55 kw, 415 volt, 1.2 amp flc, 115 hz, 6750 rpm motor if i supply 415 volt, 50 hz then how it take amp? please give me equation..
Entrepreneurship is the new buzzword among students of engineering and MBA colleges. I see that almost every college has set up their own startup incubator to turn students into future...
Almost every publication out there is writing that Google is likely to ban torrent websites starting June 1. To me, this did not make any sense at all. Tell me...