4X64 SWITCHES TO CONTROLLING DISPLAY(LEDs 64)

Project Abstract / Summary : this project uses 4 switches to control 64 devices/ appliances.

we are using electronic devices given below:
1. ATmega 16 microcontroller
2. 2 multiplexers.
3. 8*8 matrix led(on simulating software).
4.connecting wires.
5. joystick/ 4 way switch(controlling device)

we use controlling device to operate the 64 diiferent appliances.
here we use LEDs to signify different appliances.

future scope:
We can control it wirelessly too.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : it reduces manpower and also as it is automation based, Beacause it an Innovative project and also this project can be further modified.
And it control high voltage appliances and machineries with low voltage supply. as it is an entirely different and new approach for controlling purpose. And also it is a self generated idea, relating our branch in particular ,
and
also we will be able to learn many a new things while working on this project's expedition.

this can be used in both small and large scale industries.
our project is an approach to simplify the human efforts as it is for controlling purpose of various appliances/machineries . it can be used in manufactuaring units or in our houses.
and also it is simple circuit so error can be easily detected.
As it is said that necessity is the mother of invention
and this project is a future's necessity and here we present an invention to simplfy our tasks.

Project Category : Robotics / RC / Automation
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: B.S.A. COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY, MATHURA
City: MATHURA
State: UTTAR PRADESH
Participating Team From: Third Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Many firms are making a beeline to tap into the huge mobile market of high-quality and affordable smart devices in India. InFocus, a US-based company, is also following this trend...
South Korean tech-giant Samsung launched Milk, a music streaming service last year. Today is its first birthday and Samsung wants the world for its celebration. To mark this first birthday,...
Project Abstract / Summary : Smart Womens Security system Abstract: The project focuses on developing a wireless band. The band is used to reduce abuses against women by monitoring the...
My friend messaged me to install Telegaram. (Forward this message to 25 WhatsApp contacts. Company promoting there website Get Rs.497.54 talktime. Its true) I request 30 of my friends to...
Project Abstract / Summary : In India and world over, huge amount of demolished waste is generated by construction Industry which is disposed as land fill for low lying areas....