CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 02 Apr, 2014
I had an opportunity to watch the 4K Ultra-HDTV at a Sony showroom and was fairly impressed by the quality of the display. Samsung recently announced 4K Monitors in the USA and was got curious about the options available to Indians. Just found out that the ASUS 4K monitors (31") are available in Indian markets for prices above Rs. 2,15,000 😖.

Thought of compiling a list of all the 4K monitors available in India and their respective prices. Do we have anything under Rs. 50K at this time? I doubt it.
@Ankita Katdare • 02 Apr, 2014 • 1 like Looks like other options include the ones from Sharp and Dell.
The one from Sharp - https://www.crazyengineers.com/threads/sharp-launches-4k-ultra-hd-touchscreen-lcd-monitor.68896/
Sadly, both of them haven't been launched in India yet.
2.1k views

Related Posts

@vik001ind · Jan 8, 2010

Questions like these are normal in common competitive exams. They use just school level mathematics but used to measure someone's analyzing, reasoning & inferring capabilities. So give your head some...
4.2k views

@Ankita Katdare · Aug 27, 2014

Swipe Telecom has launched a new smartphone called the Swipe Sense that has an inbuilt fingerprint sensor, a feature made popular with Apple's iPhone 5S and 5C smartphones. The Swipe...
1.3k views

@vishnu priya · Jun 2, 2009

i am doing my 1st year engineering.suggest me few interesting topics that i can work on for my paper presentation.
6.5k views

@ISHAN TOPRE · Jan 23, 2011

Boiler Accessories Boiler accessories are those components which are installed either inside or outside the boiler to increase the efficiency of the plant and to help in the proper working...
24.6k views

@dvsiddharth · Sep 13, 2008

i am in seventh sem mechanical ,as v hav project nxt sem i don knw to select a topic on wat to work.cud u guys help me out ???
3.4k views