4G LTE BlackBerry PlayBook To Be Launched in Canada on 9th August

RIM announced today (Thursday, 2nd August) that the new Blackberry PlayBook will be launched in Canada on 9th of this month. Primarily launched in Canada, the PlayBook will soon reach U.S, Europe and other parts in the coming months. With almost all features alike it's predecessor, the new 4G LTE connectivity provides the new tablet a different identity. In case LTE is not available, the tablet will automatically switch over to HSPA+. The tablet comes with a 7inch display, 32GB storage, front and rear HD video camera, HDMI out and stereo speakers.The device offers an amazing performance on high speed networks, also allowing the users to connect to internet, use on-line apps and alike services from more places than ever! Along with all the features, a unified inbox (allowing the user to manage all the accounts simultaneously and at a single location) and an integration of apps (such as the Calendar app) with the social networks add life to the tablet.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    RIP RIM

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Examples Of Stupid Questions that People Ask 1. When People see you Lying Down, With Ur Eyes Closed, they Ask: ... "Are You Sleeping?" (No! I'm Trying to Die?) 2....
Facebook's stocks prices have been falling like an a stone dropped from Eiffel Tower. The Facebook stock has just reached all time low, below $20. Check the screenshot - It's...
Hi everyone I need some help from u ...I have to do my final project and I want something unique to others..I also wanted to be related to pump station...
How do Industrial Heat Exhangers work? For Example in the Conoco Phillips process to turn nat gas into LNG they use 3 cooling stages. The first using propane, then ethane...
any other ideas and information about 9 stroke engine ???????? pls inform me