40 yrs of knowledge I am sorry

I have 40 yrs of knowledge I am sorry to seem explosive but I love teaching. I have seen it all. And I've done it all. Now I want to bring it to the poor and down trodden. I am a low tech guy. No IT here. I run my company on a flip phone. BUT I love this web site. Through this site we can rebuild India into what she is. A wonderful and create being. I know you all wish to take your skills and give it back to your fellow Indians. Money creates but does not give you happiness. Remember that.

Speak young sirs and ladies. The newbees. the unsure. The elders are blind and tired in their feathered nest of wealth. Spread your wings and dream Dream big, fall, then get back up and then do it again until you succeed. God bless.

Replies

• ManojKiran Eda
    ManojKiran Eda
    welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-# ..We have a great pleasure in having such a well experienced guy like you...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Last month, Microsoft’s Skype received an update that should let its users translate English to Spanish or vice-versa in real-time i.e. when two people are speaking. To make sure that...
The Chinese manufacturer, Lenovo has now launched ThinkPad Helix 2- a new Windows tablet. ThinkPad Helix 2, a successor to Helix is aimed at enterprise market and the users who...
Heckyl Technologies, a privately held Financial Services company, was founded by Mukund Mudras, Som Sagar, Abhijit Vedak and Jaison Mathews in the year 2010. Heckyl provides real time news analytics...
@Aadit Kapoor - Many many Happy returns of the day. Have a sparkling Happy Birthday. Enjoy. 🎉🎉
Wikipedia says, India has 5672+ Engineering Colleges in India with top 3 being Andhra Pradesh (960), Tamil Nadu (934) and Maharashtra (739). Google says, nearly 1.5 Million Engineering students Pass...