From the Archives
Archived discussions on CrazyEngineers

@sangee • 11 Aug, 2009
hai,
i'm doin my 3rd year(ece).suggest me any ideas for the mini-project please.............
@Paritosh222 • 17 Aug, 2009 yup you can make projects on microcontrollers and this are easy to. u can go for any mcu
2.AVR
3.PIC
and these are good for AN ECE engineer to do.
@sumith123 • 22 Jun, 2010 man use google or search in CE here already posted hundreds of ECE project ideas ....

Related Posts

Archives

@Ruchika Bains · Mar 14, 2016

Project Abstract / Summary : The Idea of Sharing Battery power in Mobile phones just like Easy-Going Bluetooth modules is novice and not widely implemented. Here we Provide with a...
Archives

@regel · Feb 1, 2012

I need releaving letter from my company in order to join HCL. In this company I worked for 5k in begining for 1 year now they are paying 10k. I...
Archives

@Ankita Katdare · Sep 22, 2013

The Indonesian International Motor Show 2013 has witnessed the launch of Honda Mobilio the LMPV or Low Multi-Purpose Vehicle globally. The Honda Mobilio, as the company puts it has been...
Archives

@maria flor · Jul 7, 2011

Concrete beam 8meters long and spaced 4m center-to-center are used to support a concrete slab 115 mm thick. The beams have effective depth of 650 mm measured from the slab...
Archives

@jaspal rautela · Jun 17, 2012

I am Jaspal and I have this question about machine designs. what is meant by surge in spring? Could some mechanical engineers of the community share the reason for its...