CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@sangee • 11 Aug, 2009
hai,
i'm doin my 3rd year(ece).suggest me any ideas for the mini-project please.............
@Paritosh222 • 17 Aug, 2009 yup you can make projects on microcontrollers and this are easy to. u can go for any mcu
2.AVR
3.PIC
and these are good for AN ECE engineer to do.
@sumith123 • 22 Jun, 2010 man use google or search in CE here already posted hundreds of ECE project ideas ....
5.7k views

Related Posts

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jun 7, 2013

Maruti Suzuki is expected to launch the "Maruti Ertiga CNG" in Indian markets to help car-enthusiasts beat the ever rising petrol and diesel prices. While there is no concrete information...
4.3k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Apr 9, 2015

The Johns Hopkins University's Applied Physics Laboratory (APL) has been asked by NASA to start building the Solar Probe Plus Spacecraft - the one that will go closer to the...
4.2k views

@Aditya Deshmukh · Apr 8, 2014

Can anyone tell me what is difference between Mali 400 and Adreno 320?
9.8k views

@Guneet Khanuja · Dec 23, 2014

DoSelect, a comprehensive recruitment tool, enables companies to assess and discover the best talent. DoSelect allows evaluation on a wide range of technologies, and allows teams to perform multi-stage, collaborative...
5.6k views

@Chirayu Samarth · Feb 23, 2015

The Indian mobile manufacturer, Karbonn has launched a new affordable smartphone- Karbonn S15. However, the company has neither announced the smartphone officially nor it has listed the device on its...
3.8k views