3M named as preferred supplier to London Universities Purchasing Consortium

3M named as preferred supplier to London Universities Purchasing Consortium

Diversified technology company 3M has been selected by the London Universities Purchasing Consortium (LUPC) as one of the preferred suppliers of Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology and services for libraries.

LUPC is an independent purchasing consortium that provides a service to London University and College institutions. Through consensus and mutual aspiration, members of LUPC collectively maximise purchasing power in the market place.

David Fletcher, marketing manager for 3M’s Library Systems business explained: “To gain this prestigious status, we had to participate in a thorough assessment by tendering under EC regulations, which included careful evaluation of the standards and quality of service that we offer our customers, as well as confirming our capability to serve all institutions with stable and controlled solutions.”

Darran Whatley, LUPC commodity group manager said: “The focus throughout the tender process was quality and consistency of service that could be offered to the LUPC membership and 3M was able to meet all these requirements to become one of our preferred suppliers on this agreement”.

This important classification means that 3M and LUPC will work in collaboration to promote the benefits of selecting 3M Library Systems. Paul Woolvine, Sales and Marketing Manager for 3M Library Systems said: “We are delighted to be recognised as a preferred supplier to the London University Purchasing Consortium and we are looking forward to working closely together in the future to bring 3M next generation library systems and solutions to all LUPC Members”

For more information about 3M Library Systems, visit #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to turn n a number approximately 20 ultrabright LED's from 2 lead acid 12V batteries in series, easy, but I want to maintain the same brightness (current) whatever...
hi everyone iam saikiran and iam a computer science engg. student. Me from hyderabad.Iam really looking forward for a better interaction with the people in the site.thanks to google which...
pls. join also it is all about photonics,optics,light and lasers discussion forum
Here i am going to Post Some List Of Project May be It Helpful to You.​ ​ If you have any query then feel free to Post a Topic here...
The question above had been a point of numerous discussions on start-ups I've had with entrepreneurs. Lots of businesses are started with a motivational line - "Screw It!! Let's Do...