3DTV Experiences: Do They Turn Normal 2D Channels Into 3D?

I've not seen a 3DTV yet, but someone asked me whether these TVs can display a regular 2D TV channel as 3D. Meaning, can they display your regular news channel in 3D?

My best guess is NO. However, I'd like to hear from those who've experienced 3D TVs.

Replies

• Akram Shah
    Akram Shah
    Well! i say yes LGs cinema 3d can convert 2d tv channels into 3d. Since, LG has launched its 3d tv in India. So, its cinema 3d tv has the option of conversion from 2d to 3d.
  • namishnandi
    namishnandi
    No experience till yet......But if 2D to 3D conversation is actually possible than it will be very interisting...!._.!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

New Chandigarh in Mullanpur, adjacent to Chandigarh has started taking shape. DLF has recently announced for the first ever time in the city, the sale of Plots which are up...
Here is a Lecture on Refrigeration and Airconditioning by Prof.M.Ramgopal from the Department of Mechanical Engineering IIT Kharagpur. Discuss this topic with fellow mechanical engineers, share your ideas, ask questions...
Here is a Lecture on Refrigeration and Airconditioning by Prof.M.Ramgopal from the Department of Mechanical Engineering IIT Kharagpur. Discuss this topic with fellow mechanical engineers, share your ideas, ask questions...
If this is the future of projections - I surely would want to have detachable eyeballs. Samsung used following demo to showcase their 3D projection capabilities (to promote their 3D...