3d scan anything using just a camera

quote: If you haven't been living under a rock for the last few years you have probably heard all the cool stuff that is going on with 3d printing. We are now capable of printing almost anything provided we have a 3d model to work from. There are many ways to make a 3d model, but one of the coolest is to 3d scan an existing object. With a 3d scan and the right printer you can reproduce any object at any size from a house to an earring. You can also use the scan as a starting point for a new creation. Think of everything you can do with a picture in Photoshop. Now you can do that in 3d with real stuff as well. endquote

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Depending upon which platform you use, Microsoft has released updates for its Translator app. If you are using the Microsoft Translator app on Android then with the latest update you...
Hi all myself , working as seo analyst for past 2 years.Iam working in Tiruchirapalli, Tamil Nadu, India.This is my second company as SEO ANALYST currently my salary is around...
A leaked document sent by Facebook to its major advertisers suggests that the company is planning to launch ads on the messaging service, Messenger from the second quarter of 2016....
A team of Aerospace engineers from the University of Michigan has constructed a table top-sized thruster prototype for a spaceflight propulsion system. The newest innovation is expected to largely benefit...
Hey friends, Now i am using Aptana studio but for Ruby rails it gives problem for GEMS. Suggest me any other OPEN SOURCE IDE.