3D Printing Startup Companies in India

I was wondering if there are any startup companies in India that've been actively working in the 3D printing domain. The technology, IMHO, is still in nascent stage and is being upgraded as I type this. I've seen a spike in the number of startups in the United States that have been dreaming of making it big in the domain; just want to see if India is in the race or yet to make a start.

If you are a startup company from India reading this, please do tell us about yourself, what you do and what's your target market?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello! guys computer as a digital machine work very well! can anyone explain to me how and what a the common element of computer as a system.
Every morning you wake up and log-in to your Facebook account to see what your friends are up to these days. Initially, you used to browse through all posts from...
As Apple fans globally welcome iOS 7 and new Apple devices like the not-so-cheap iPhone 5C and the iPhone 5S with fingerprint sensor, iOS apps too are getting a revamp....
NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, California has finally decided to put an end to its comet investigating Deep Impact mission. The reason why NASA had to abandon this mission...
hey! RAM as a active memory that store the data temporary before it's putted in permanent memory like HDD,FDD etc. how comes 1GB RAM store the file(folder) with 10GB? Example...