3d Gaming #platform-C#.net

This is our final year project.
And i don't hav any ideas about it. can u help us??
#racing game

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    S.K. Chauhan
    This is our final year project.
    And i don't hav any ideas about it. can u help us??
    [HASHTAG]#racing[/HASHTAG] game
    How'd you like us to help you?
  • S.K. Chauhan
    S.K. Chauhan
    how should i start it?
    there is nothing on internet
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    S.K. Chauhan
    there is nothing on internet
    Not quite true. By the way, if you could tell us what really you want to do then we will be able to help you. Just saying 3D gaming platform doesn't give us any clue as to what help you need. Do you need help about 3D? There are several articles on the Internet that explain it. Then there are several gaming engines available on the Internet as well. If you want something really kick ass, get the #-Link-Snipped-#; something that's the most advanced as of now.

Then of course, you can find plenty of material available on C#. You can of course ask all your doubts to our fellow engineers. We've lot of C# experts here.
  • S.K. Chauhan
    S.K. Chauhan
    Thanks....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just about a minute ago, I quickly added an important task I need to do on Monday to my Google Calendar. It syncs up with my mobile phone's notification system...
what is the position of samsung in world .how people take its product and others..
Hi friends, I need some ideas 4 my mechatronics mini project send me topic plzzzz....
Free courses from COURSERA: https://www.coursera.org/specializa...bEBHUEIQEeWY6p0s1m-c3w~bEBHUEIQEeWY6p0s1m-c3w
Not many people know that the Tadoba - Andhari National Park remains open for the guests even during the monsoon season. I planned a surprise for my family last weekend...