375 Long Years Of Harvard University

Friends,
Harvard has been a name which is always taken with pride in Universities across the globe.
The University has completed 375 years on October 14. Share your views. If we have any Harvard University Students, how are you feeling?
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    I was a student of Harvard in my last but one incarnation, way back in 1772! Can recall those days! Superb
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Rupam Das
    I was a student of Harvard in my last but one incarnation, way back in 1772! Can recall those days! Superb
    Oh really? Did you know me then? I was the most famous guy during those days. Barack Obama used to meet me everyday in Harvard.

@Everyone: Are there any present generation (2011 A.D.) CEans studying at this university with us?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Friends. I am not able to solve a question in C If u have any idea pls help me The Question is program to find largest of three numbers...
Just wondering who all is going to be brave enough to install the Replicant OS on their smartphone! I don't have one yet, though I've been tempted to get one...
hello everyone!! I am a final year student of ECE and want to do a project using the applications of DSP and soft computing in wireless communication. please suggest and...
hello CEans 😀 there must be some CEans appearing for the CAT 2011 which starts today and extends till 18th november, 2011. the prometric is conducting the online test this...
Hello, I am currently in f y btech computer engineering. My dream is to get hired by top companies like Microsoft, Google and Facebook and work abroad. So during these...