300 Seconds to see what the Moon will be like 365 days of 2014

Quote:
Here’s how the Moon will look to us on Earth during the entire year of 2014. Using data from the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter, the Goddard Space Flight Center Scientific Visualization Studio can project how the Moon will appear, and compresses one month into 24 seconds and a year to about 5 minutes. Above is the video where Celestial north is up, corresponding to the view from the northern hemisphere, and below is how the Moon will look from the southern hemisphere.
Endquote

See What the Moon Will Look Like in All of 2014 in Just 5 Minutes - Universe Today

(Great on full screen)

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Looking awesome when they squeezed the time.
    Was just wondering what they wanted to prove with this video??

-CB

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

GNOME Interface & UX designer at Red hat & GNOME, Allan day posted set of mockups for GNOME Files App, Nautilus recently on this BLOG. It's just the mockups, no...
We have CEans from every corner for India,So I would like to know whether Balaji Wafers is easily available in your state or not ? If yes, Are you impressed...
hello friends i want to know about a problem that is sometimes due to unknown errors we gets our os formated or not able to start in that case we...
DRC or DARPA Robotics Challenge is an event where robots from teams compete in various tasks to assess their capability in assisting humans in natural or manmade disasters. For this...
hello friends i have hp laser jet 1005 printer and win7 os. my laptop shows or integreting all other devices like microsoft word,exel, browsers etc but if there is a...