30 under 30: The Medtech Innovators (25% Indians)

Quote:
From a new test for pancreatic cancer to the creation of the "quantifiable self" through health sensors, some of the best and the brightest young people are already hard at work creating a radically different future for the medical device industry and medicine in general.

Here at MPMN, we wanted to get a better idea of that future by finding the most promising under-30 device engineers and designers and seeing what they are up to. We asked you, our readers, for nominations, and picked a few ourselves through our own research.
Endquote

Good that Indians are present in strength.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

TWBA is MOBA like game for Mobile OS Android, iOS & Windows developed by ProjektRed. Teaser : ​Will you buy this legendary game ? I know most of us don't...
Owing to the fact that the research, development and engineering institutes in India need the power of next-gen servers, Hewlett-Packard (HP) India has launched its latest server systems - the...
i have decided to make a project that uses GPS. but i don't know much about GPS, but i do know basics of c, c++ languages, so am just a...
Japanese multinational conglomerate, Sony is well known for offering variegated electronic products that can fit your everyday and professional needs. This time Sony has announced three stunning cameras for India;...
Hi, I constructed a soap request and received the response. I unmarshalled the response using JAXB context and got the object which contains the response. Now I can access the...