3 year break ...what to do

completed my mechanical engg. in 2011 from SOME engg. college with very bad acdemic performance....due to some reasons i could not join a job at that time..what are my chances for a job in my field now...can i go far IT field because i like programming more than anything else..if i chose to go for IT where should i start...

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    logout20
    .can i go far IT field because i like programming more than anything else..
    Why ever not? If that is your passion follow it. Best not to label oneself as MechE, this or that.
    M Tech Information Technology Course in Anna University Coimbatore, Syllabus, Fees, Eligibility
  • logout20
    logout20
    currently i'm looking for job..i might apply for m.tech in IT later....can you suggest some sort of industrial training program to get in IT industry..
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    logout20
    currently i'm looking for job..
    Please put up a biodata. Somebody here may suggest some options.
  • Yogesh Borkar
    Yogesh Borkar
    #-Link-Snipped-# - If you feel IT is your passion, then master yourself in programming language(by joining a course) that you like the most and start looking for job. If you get any opportunity then grab it, even if the company is small. Once you get good experience you can shift as you get an opportunity.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    logout20
    completed my mechanical engg. in 2011 from SOME engg. college with very bad acdemic performance....due to some reasons i could not join a job at that time..what are my chances for a job in my field now...can i go far IT field because i like programming more than anything else..if i chose to go for IT where should i start...
    Breaks are all okay - provided you spend it doing something worthwhile. The interviewer will obviously be interested in knowing how you spent the time. If you can convince them that you did something important and worth doing; they'll be more than happy to hire you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everryone, Myself Sandeep.Bavanasi, i am Master graduate from Advance Manufacturing Systems, looking for own Entrepreneur in and around Pune. Being Mechanical Engineer I Want to utilize my education principles...
Greetings everyone... i am BSC IT graduate 2013 pass out... out of presher from relatives ,parents had to look for job just after my graduation. so i took CCNA +...
Its been few days Google launched its new Inbox by Gmail app. However, Google still offers invite-only access to the app. There's still a way to access this app, with...
Has anyone got chance to get new gmail "Inbox by Gmail", It's getting crazy out there to get this. Simple way is to ask by emailing at inbox@gmail.com. But if...
Quote: Changes in environmental conditions and even the passing of time are having an effect on these natural wonders and historic sites. You may want to plan a visit to...