3 phase transformer equivalent circuit

hello,
when we are using single phase transformer ,when we are designing equivalent circuit of transformer ,we will transfer all secondary to primary /primary to secondary, tht time resistance, reactanc ewill change to r2'=r2/k2,

similarly when we are using 3 phase transformers to design equivalent circuit of tht, for star-star coneectiion, when secondary star resistanec, inductaance transfered to primary star how the effect on resistance and inductance, pls can u give equivalent circuit for tht........................

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am delighted in joining this group,I'm named Tre and i am a sturding Mechatronic Engineering, m from Africa.My hobbies are hunting and swimming.The reason why i joined cazyengineers is...
Here is a list of project ideas for Information Technology or IT. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these projects as mini-projects as well as mega-projects....
very simple man
Hi Folks, I have requirement in which I need to compare two word files and display comparison results in browser with differences highlighted. Word file is around 20 pages long,...
Renewable is not only the need of the hour, but also the talk of the town. And Engineering students are opting for the green when it comes to their B.E./B.Tech...