3 Phase Energy Meter

Hello,

I am trying to find a Single chip solution for my design of 3 phase energy meter. I am currently using separate MCU, ADC and LCD Drivers for my smart meter. Now i want to find a solution that combines at least two of these three things on a single chip. This will save me some space and price.

Something along the lines of MSP430FE425IPM, which i used to finish my single phase energy meter.

Looking for a device that performs the same functions for a 3 phase meter.

Any ideas would be welcome.

Thank You

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    port500
    Hello,

I am trying to find a Single chip solution for my design of 3 phase energy meter. I am currently using separate MCU, ADC and LCD Drivers for my smart meter. Now i want to find a solution that combines at least two of these three things on a single chip. This will save me some space and price.

Something along the lines of MSP430FE425IPM, which i used to finish my single phase energy meter.

Looking for a device that performs the same functions for a 3 phase meter.

Any ideas would be welcome.

Thank You
    Now a days every MCU manufacturer are working on the design for the 3-Phase meter solution and most of them have the MCU for 3-Phase Meter. Like once i come to know that Freescale's MCF51EM256 is one of the Single and Three Phase Energy meter chip.

But you know in most of the Energy meter there is Solution from TI as they are the best in the power consumption.

PS:- Seems you are working on Energy meter field. Can we have some topic from your side which gives basic knowledge of this field? ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How does automobile vehicle glass gets raised up and down, when we rotate the handle in its door. What mechanism is used inside? and similarly what mechanism is used to...
i want to know how i can get industrial training in a software company so that after training i can show it as my working experience. I want actual training...
how to create a knowlegde bank of a local area using social networks...eg lyk "best restaurant in the city"...google searches n public forums are nt dat reliable...any ideas??
๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜” I have following tables ,Please can any one suggest primary key and foreign key for the tables and suitable Index scheme to be used on attributes !! Student(Studentno,studname,mode,) Course(courseno,coursename,course...
why the insulated wires used in homes or elsewhere are twisted with each other and are not parallel...........