3-D Video Processing in MatLab

Hey guys,

I am trying to create a program in Matlab and am just looking for some kind of starting point because I am not very sure where to begin. I had basic MatLab training in school and taught myself some image processing using google a lot, but now I have to create a program for video processing. The idea for the program is to be able to take a video of someone turning their head and to track the point on their face that is right above their nose and between their eyes (a rubber marker will be placed at this position on their face). I have to be able to calculate the distance they have turned their head and also be able to find the angle of the head turn (at any point during the motion). If anybody can suggest any tutorials to read/watch or any functions to become familiar with for this code, it would be a great help!

Thanks!!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Please follow the link below and let me know what you think about it....! https://www.impulsengine.com/how/what_is_nps.shtml
“Bade dhoom dhaam se shaadi,”most common phrases in India! There is not much concentration on marriage as on the Wedding Day Event!.........​ ​“What will they say about the invitation card?”...
in a toy motor if there is only two poles then the magnet will stop in the horizontal position.so the motor stops rotating.so how many poles will be there in...
One of the biggest issues with the modern smartphones is that they aren't robust enough. The 'drop test' is basically about dropping the smartphone from a heigh ( ~ 4...
Found this interesting website called 'SoThatYouKnow.com'. The concept of the site is that you get to share the things that have annoyed you and also be aware of the things...