3 Conferences: Java, Eclipse, Enterprise Architectures

[​IMG]

Here is a unique opportunity to participate in 3 IT conferences - #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-#, all taking place at the same time and venue, at the J N Tata Auditorium, Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore, India on 8-11 April 2008. The core of the program is aimed at dissemination of information on all #-Link-Snipped-#, Eclipse and related technologies, Enterprise Architectures, and SOA, which are necessary ingredients for a successful business. The pricing is such, that you can even register for 1 day!

For More information :#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys i will try to add daily one brain Teasers,do find the answers. 1)The following pairs of words can be unscrambled to make two words that go together, like "this...
Blackle is nothing but a black version of google. https://www.blackle.com/ A few months ago, a post titled Black Google Would Save 750 Megawatt-hours a Year. The post lays out the...
hello everybody.......... please share some ideas.about the train accidents........ if a bogie of train derails or if it is caught in fire...........how to save lives of people....in it.......... can anyone...
Hi, I have been trading in the stock market for some period but I don’t feel that I have been able to make the sort of profits that could be...
Hello CEans, It takes me great pleasure in announcing that Sugih Jamin, Chairman, CTO and co-founder of Zattoo, world's first commercial IPTV has agreed to have a small talk with...