2nd Year Project Idea

sir.. actually i am in 2nd year engineering(i have just entered in 2nd year) and i want to make some project as in i want to work o something in my vacations. so can u please suggest me some idea about it.. and also i want to also present it in my college festival's event i.e., TECH EXPO.
please suggest some..😕
m really very confused wid wat to proceed..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Search this section for your answers - #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys check out this video... 😀 [video=facebook;226959327325678]https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=226959327325678[/video]
This is the diagram of my circuit Uploaded with ImageShack.us Circuit Operation J1 is normally closed unless used for Reset J1 J2 and J3 are Switches Faster Finger Circuit Operation:...
Hi, I want to design a SERIES planetary gear box with input power 45 KW, input speed 2800 rpm. The main problem is maximum outer dia which is only 105...
Every mobile device ships with a headset today. However, the headsets that come along with the mobiles may not suit all purpose. I typically like to use a bigger headphone...
Hello friends, I am Btech fresher from Information tech (UPTU, lucknow). I wanted to make my career in Computer networking field. Presently I do't have any certification. Now I wanted...