2d drawings with dimensions database

I am looking for a list of websites from where I can download 2d drawings with dimensions of mechanical parts like engine, robot, car etc... for 3d modeling practice.

Replies

• SYED BASEERULLAH
    SYED BASEERULLAH
    on Facebook there is a page named "mechanical machine design" where detailed sheets of drawings are uploaded. i hope it would be helpful for you

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, I am computer science student, just completed 2nd year. (languages known:c,c++. and I have studied microprocessor 8086 ) How to start writing driver software?
Lenovo Ideapad A1000 price in India is Rs. 8999, as listed on the 'Do Store'. We decided to have an overview of the specs and feature this tablet offers and...
Roles involving newer technologies, big data and social media may be on the cards. https://news.yahoo.com/tech-skills-employers-want-110023775.html
Kinect, the motion sensing input device from Microsoft recently had some bad press due to privacy issues associated with it being “Always On” on the new Xbox One, but even...
Use of Microsoft Windows Phone 8 is increasing day by day. Nokia is at top notch in selling the Windows Based phones & sales of Nokia is increasing. There is...