24th Indian Engineering Congress 2009: NIT Surathkal [Dec 10-13]

Official Website: Domain not found : NITK Surathkal

The 24th Indian Engineering Congress will be held at Surathkal, Mangalore during December 10 to 13, 2009, concurrently with the 90th Annual General Meeting of IEI on December 2010. The Mangalore Local Centre of The Institution of Engineers (India) extends a hearty welcome to the Congress Delegates and with support from the NITK, Surathkal will endeavour to make the stay of guests and delegates, comfortable, pleasant and a memorable

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Our CE Events section aims to be world's #1 spot for all the information/updates on engineering events across the world. Please help us in listing the engineering events in...
I'm not a computer science engineer, so pardon my ignorance - whatever. When I was in college, I used to think we could build a supercomputer by connecting all the...
< Links edited >
hi,everyone, I am using the IMU 5DOF from sparkfun to design my balancing robot, connected it to the PIC18f4550. before i open this new topic,i have search and read trough...
Hi people, I have just finished my engineering and my dream was to begin a .com once i cleared and I have been able to do so now ... The...