24 Bit PNG problem in IE - suggestions please?

CEans,

I've come to a conclusion that Internet Explorer sucks! 😡 . I'm using IE 7 on Vista & it 'STILL' has the old PNG problem. If a PNG with a transparent background is loaded in IE, it will appear as a patch.

Can anyone throw some light on why this happens? I guess its related to something called 'Gamma' (if anyone knows that it is) that is related to PNG images. Also, do you have any suggestions on how to fix this problem?

Looking forward to your responses,

-The Big K-

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi!!! to you all.. i like this site... I am a new member and I'm trying to find an ebook on Advanced Engineering Mathematics by Dennis G. Zill, Michael R....
Hi, I am a newbie here.. just joined into this!! I'd like to know if it's possible to get any sample question papers for the mids and the final exams...
CEans! Today we complete TWO years of existence on the Internet! Yes, its CE's second birthday and what we celebrate as the "CrazyEngineers Day" 😁😁 This time, we are celebrating...
Hey... Please I need help. pleanty help.....please I am working on a line foolowing robot , that is steered by a servo and controlled by a PIC16F84 microcontroller. its is...
Hi all, Anybody knows about termination schemes in board designs.... if u know plase tell me.. Thanks subbu