21Dec, 2012 - Ascension or doomsday?

What do you think will happen on December 21, 2012? Will the world end? Share your opinions and views.

What do you think ? Share your views.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# : The video is in Hindi and not all of CEans can understand the language. Why don't you summarize the speech so that we can comment on it?
  • ursplfrnd
    ursplfrnd
    The_Big_K
    #-Link-Snipped-# : The video is in Hindi and not all of CEans can understand the language. Why don't you summarize the speech so that we can comment on it?
    I didnot watch the whole video yet. Its a 1hr video. I have a pdf file. I am attaching it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sony's introduced a mechanical USB charger that can offer a minute of talk time for every 3 minutes of winding and about a minute of browsing experience for about 5...
hey hii my name is Nikhil Lokhande jst cmplted Engg 2 days b4 gt placed in Amdocs😁 any1 like 2 share his experience abt this company??
We have somewhat of a bad reputation in Northern Ireland and with a bloody terrorist conflict for over 30 years, one can see why. But there’s so much beauty around...
Hello friends , i am samir ranjan parhi . pursuing my B.Tech in centurion institute of technology , bhubaneswar,odisha,india.i m of electrical & electronics branch.now i m afinal year student...
For those of us who wish to explore space beyond what is conceivable today, the 100 Year Starship (100YSS) is like a dream come true. Mae Jemison, M.D., the world’s...