2017 Makerspace Contest!

Quote:
We're pleased to present the 2017 Makerspace Contest!
The contest that brings communities together is back for its third iteration. Epilog, Ultimaker, Dremel, Woodcraft, and DigiKey are offering up $50,000 in useful tools that would round out any Makerspace. It’s time to get together and get making for a chance to win for your team.
As a bonus for our overachievers, this year we will award individual prizes for the Best Individual Project, Best Use of Fusion 360, Best Use of Sculpting in Fusion 360 and Best Use of CAM in Fusion 360 as well! Show off your best projects and you could win this prize all for yourself. Get started by downloading Fusion 360, free for students and educators, hobbyists and startups!
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all, i have been assigned, this project to experimentally determine the maximum air delivery (cubic meters/minute) of a 1400 mm sweep ceiling fan, of a particular make. i do...
Amidst many delays in the past, Google’s Backup and Sync tool is finally available for download for both Mac and Windows. This new tool replaces the existing Google Photos desktop...
i want to develop a game similar to temple run. what API is required for that?
HI all what is the convective co-efficient of the material, with which those plastic tubes meant for administering Intravenous is made of ? can anyone tell me ?
While most flagship smartphones contain top notch features to appease the well-heeled smartphone customer, ASUS has taken a step in another direction and created a smartphone for the niche audience...