2015 BE comp passout, Completed CDAC PGDAC - Can I fit into the criteria of MNCs for freshers graduate?

actually i am 2015 BE comp passout, i just complete my cdac in feb 2018 batch so i applied for tcs drive of 2018 but i did not go for exam due to fear of their criteria becoz they required 2018 passout graduate,i thought they will not allowed me for exam..i am 2018 passout PGDAC candidate so  can i fit into the criteria of mncs of freshers graduate?

Replies

• Naman Joshi
    Naman Joshi

Your 12th percentage makes you ineligible for a few top IT MNCs..however you are eligible to appear for campus placement of tcs
    The minimum eligibility criteria to appear for tcs is :

1) You should have secured an aggregate of 60% in B.Tech or MCA for appearing in tcs.

2) Also,at least 50% in 10th and 12th

3) No active backlogs at the time of appearing for the campus placement..

Unless you complete your MCA after your BCA..you are not eligible to appear for any of the MNCs..

12th is past and you can't really do anything about it but what you can do is improve your CV by scoring well in your MCA

There is always the option of switching to a better MNC after you have gained experience in any company..so always remember that the world is not over yet..

Most of the IT MNCs follow the below mentioned procedure to recruit candidates :

1) Aptitude Test

2) Technical Interview

3) HR Interview

You can get all the help you need at one place..just#-Link-Snipped-#

all the best.. dKw8-1543411745293.png

i have my own consultant agents who have tie up with top companies which can push up into top companies, if you need help contact me on namanjoshi.net@gmail.com 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Taking a bus home, I heard two people who looked like technicians talking about powder metallurgy. Think about the previous customer products also involved in this material, so want to...
Foundation Pile when subjected to PDA Test1) Pile is deemed to have failed if total settlement under twice the design load exceeded 38mm.2) However, the pile still can achieved 2...
The intake manifold is one of the main performance parts of the engine, its main function is to provide a uniform and stable intake for the engine operation, to ensure...
I am mechanical engineer from Nagpur Maharashtra. I want to start the maintenance service in power plant steel plant and in industries.so how should I start from.which factors should I...