2013 Passout with 59% aggregate

Hi Kaustubh,
i completed my b.tech in 2013 with 59% aggregate. I was not working in any company. now i'm looking to join in networking or linux administration course can i secure any job in IT field now please suggest me.
thank you

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    vinay555
    can i secure any job in IT field now please suggest me.
    I don't know how to answer this with so limited information that you have shared with us. Regarding your question - all I can say is yes you can, and I wish you all the best.
  • Vamsi Jalasri
    Vamsi Jalasri
    First you want to join in any company ...then u get some knowledge and u want to update your knowledge daily .Such your job, surely will have a security......
  • vinay555
    vinay555
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I don't know how to answer this with so limited information that you have shared with us. Regarding your question - all I can say is yes you can, and I wish you all the best.
    i have not been to any IT coaching till now. i have attended for the PSB bank interviews previously but can't make through them. so now i would like shift to software field i have wasted 2 years after b.tech now i'm fresher to this field, i had no references. now i'm looking to join in coaching related to networking or linux administration so how were the job offers in this field can i get the job with this profile with 2 years gap and 2nd class

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What are the best possible internships available in India which gives research opportunity to the student,in undergraduate level? Generally from November most of the renowned institutes start posting openings for...
What is IES ESE or Indian Engineering Services Exam? Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) conducts the Engineering Services Exam or ESE 2017 is an entrance exam for graduates who wish...
Samsung has updated its popular Galaxy A series phones - A3, A5 and the A7 with new design and features. Typically, it's the Samsung Galaxy S-series or the Note series...
Cafe Coffee Day aka CCD will now do home delivery of coffee using Swiggy - one of the top food delivery startups in Bangalore. Swiggy has now partnered with CCD...
Satya Prabh Kathooria comes from a family who always had a strong emphasis on academic education, lateral thinking and problem solving. From very young days, his life used to spin...