2012 Zero Robotics Competition Starts September 8th

The 2012 Zero Robotics Competition has started on September 8th 2012. It is competition organized by Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in Cambridge, Mass. You can check its official promotional video here -

The Zero Robotics finals are scheduled for next January.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Earth Sustainable Technology Venture Competition for MBA, Engineering or any other graduate and under-graduate students is here to bring sustainable technologies to market through entrepreneurship. Going from national to...
IIT Kharagpur shall get awesomely busy in the coming month of September with lots of amazing activities to look forward to at the GREAT STEP- Geo Resource Engineering and Technology...
Cheetah Robot, the fast-running quadruped developed by DARPA-funded Boston Dynamics. It recently bolted past its earlier speed record, reaching 28.3 mph, which is just about 0.5 mph faster compared to...
hey buddies i am in a confusion as i see more number of colleges offering masters in this course in the USA and comparatively less number of colleges are offering...
I read this somewhere today, "Internet was supposed to reduce time wastage, but I think it is doing exactly the opposite". Often while surfing across the web, I keep clicking...