2012 Movie Reviews

Most of you might have seen 2012 movie by now. Can someone post a review for the rest of us? 😀

Replies

• vik001ind
    vik001ind
    Ohhhhhh... I was waiting for that movie, when it got released ......?
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Special effects at its Best.. 😀

Good movie...
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    yesterday itself, I saw the movie..! Its nice..!

The Special Effects and the Graphics are the best in that movie..! NO doubt about it..!

The Earthquakes and Tsunamis are shown very clearly and they seems very real..!

And How the people will feel if its the end..? was very clearly shown...!
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Good Movie with nice graphics the way the movie was directed was outstanding..

Especially the volcano,earthquake,Tsunami scenes were made to their best..!!

The acting was also incredible in this movie and even the graphics and mega constructions also looks very real.
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    too bad i am yet to see it ......😔
    can't even try for some time exams are on 😔
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    same here cooltwins...😔
    (cursing my luck)
  • Prakash Bhargav
    Prakash Bhargav
    The_Big_K
    Most of you might have seen 2012 movie by now. Can someone post a review for the rest of us? 😀
    Well the CG was juz blew my mind but I think they could have had better actors for the role especially for the character played by John Cusack....He doesn't seemed scared in d whole damm movie. If the whole world is coming down one would be scared like hell. But the takeway from is if you have good special effects good story then actors won't matter in any film😁
  • efusion
    efusion
    If the nature wreck of earth’s crust isn’t enough to blow your mind, what about the biggest eruption of volcano at Yellowstone..?

Alongside all those Emmerich’s suspense plots, the best part is all his emotional elements’ setting into some parts of the series events. Without them, I believe that the movie will literally turn up as good as disastrous movie - no matter how great the animation visual effects gyrated in. One of the best emotional setting shot…

Not all highly anticipated flicks will wow audiences….?

Ways beyond a disaster movie, Page Not Found | L'alchimiste Ebook Pdfis the most soulful and miraculous movie of the year!
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    it was an awesome movie,the special effects and graphics,screenplay was great,no doubt if it win oscar,in first 3 days it covered 1000 crores. really a must watch movie 😀
  • kumar_nitin
    kumar_nitin
    therez nothing new to say,
    the movie was really awsum by its special effects..
    thel all blew up our minds,
    me and my 2 room mates saw the movie together, the night show(last show of the day),
    just imagine the madness about the movie, than we didn't got the tickets at 2 multiplexes, all were houseful, at last, we got the tickets but of the nwxt show, which was the last for that day, we waited for two and half hours,

and yes, after the end of the show, all were in a rush to reach there home soon, ant coincidently, it was raining a little, We just felt that it is really the end of the world..
    how foolish na!! I know,
    but really, that experience was awsum..
    everybody, must watch it,..
    and those who are a li'l Scrooge, I suggest you to watch the movie in a cinema hall,
    do not watch the downloaded print on your PC..
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    i watched the movie yesterday...😀(at last...)

it was totally awesome.....the special effects were at their best.the volcano eruption at the yellow stone park,the cruise ship loosing to the high tide,the enormous tsunamis,and the destruction of various monuments....seemed to real.i was not able to take it as graphics.(that made it worse for me ).and the little girl was so cute ;-). when they mentioned "we are all here because of an astrophysicist from India",the whole cinema hall burst into cheers..😀

a awesome movie!a must watch(in the theater ) for its special effects.👍
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    I got the movie and will watch it today
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    I got the movie but havenot seen it yet
    So at last I saw it....
    absolutely 4 stars deserving movie...and 5 stars for that family who continuously tried to escape death
    but this movie created a question in my mind...
    No doubt we have made so much progress in science but can we escape death?My answer is no...
  • Guttu
    Guttu
    Good special effects but not good with story line. It's a bit stretched. In many scenes it doesn't make sense and things are exaggerated. it gets 7/10 just because of the special effects.
  • vik001ind
    vik001ind
    special effects are good but its far away from realistic scenario. Such things may occur, who knows someone might be building a submarine or ship in real.
    storyline is satisfactory. 6/10 from my side.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi i have a problem in opening the powerpoint 97 file..i have installed power point 2007 in my system.i cant even able to convert that ppt to pdf file..can anybody...
Want to be a part of a path-breaking venture? Are you looking for an internship which would provide you with an enriching experience? Global Entrepreneurship Summit 2010 plays host to...
Entrepreneurship Cell, IIT Kharagpur presents Envision 2009. Envision is a product design competition which caters to those visionaries who have it in them to impact our present, and revolutionize our...
Hi , we have a project in hand , based on Mechanical cumm electrical Wheelchair. We are making use of PLC for Signal Conditioning to the Sensor. i need a...
Need a proe design of electric wheel chair . Thanks