2010 Commonwealth Games ,will it work?

Commonwealth games to be held in Delhi ,from 3 Oct to 14 Oct 2010 is now a current hot topic of discussion.
It is now being said that Delhi is working day-night to meet the deadline.

what you feel what went wrong in all process and flow ?

Replies

• Leo
    Leo
    I don't think so, even they complete on time starting now, its already very late since countries around the world are coming to inspect current situation and this time we put shit on face of our country by not completing things to a level that they get satisfied. Some countries already had even withdrawn from Commonwealth Games that will be held in India, Shame on us.

In fact nothing went wrong, everything was fine(from infrastructure to money), people showed laziness to start on time and now we are here wasting our time too as they did.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ceans, Discuss about your likings on brands of clothing which you prefer to wear and why?
Source: Email from ThoughtWorks Hurry !! Grab the last few seats available! ThoughtWorks Agile Varsity is an intensive 3-day workshop for Agile teams. These hands-on sessions, a combination of Agile...
Hello guy's, I have some questions. 1>As we know during partition we have to decide. what file system you want on your HDD FAT or NTFS. Suppose currently i uses...
Hello guys I wan't to ask something related to downloading a torrent from bittorrent... When we download any file from torrent site with the help of 'bittorrent' then in that...
I'm getting conflcting advice. My boss tells me that to move up the career ladder in the public sector I need to be a chartered member of a Professional Institution...