2 yrs Experienced Erection n planning engineer now paused

hello everyone i am akash previously i worked as a erection n planning engineer for a power plant in odisha. i completed my B.Tech in EEE and pursued job in it later now after 2 yrs my work is almost done i want to upgrade my profile can get into a better job can anyone suggest me some courses or path to upgrade my profile.

Hoping for you guys best support
Thanking you guys

akash

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Former ISRO chief, K Kasturirangan proclaimed that outlining of a strategy is an integral part of the Indian Space program, for the sake of long term sustainability. India has been...
Project Abstract / Summary : SUMMARY : This project explains the deflection and failures in the beams and concrete slabs.the failures in the concrete structures due to deflection bye the...
Hi, IIT Delhi / DTU conduct their own Entrance exam for MTech for part time candidates. Can you help with the syllabus of these entrance exams ? Looking for EC...
In Cambridge, Massachusetts, Harvard University’s John A. Paulson School of Engineering and Applied Sciences (SEAS), Center for Brain Science (CBS) and Department of Molecular and Cellular Biology will collaborate to...
Project Abstract / Summary : WIRELESS GESTURE CONTROLLED ROBOT Today human-machine interaction is moving away from mouse and pen and is becoming pervasive and much more compatible with the physical...