2 Kind of people - Good people and Shiv Sainiks

There are 2 kind of people in the world - the good people and the Shiv Sainiks

What is their agenda? Do they have right to question everyone?

Do they have right question the integrity of a person?

Does Mumbai belongs to Shiv Sena only and not to Indians?

Shiv Sena's protest against Shahrukh Khan and his film My Name is Khan, Mukesh Ambani, Rahul Gandhi, etc. is baseless

I don't understand what they are upto and how they can be controlled to concentrate on some really serious issues that need attention other than just boasting of Marathi Manush and considering Mumbai and every Mumbaikar as their private property.

What do you think CEans?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    CE has maintained that its not an Indian forum and certainly not a place to discuss politics. CEans are encouraged to discuss topics in which people from various countries can participate.

This thread is being closed.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

where do i ask questions?
Some one please give an idea where do i get wml codes for visitor counter. I am working on a wml site development, but not able to create a visitor...
I need ofdm coding using two codes ie using convolutional code as inner code and some other code as outer code and the result ie The BER should as low...
can anyone know from where i get a brief idea about dos.h and graphics.h...????:sshhh:
hi friends any one know from where we get the source code of softtwares like vlc,window midia player, and other softwares....?????? . ๐Ÿ˜