2 day hands-on workshop on Robotics

Check this out guys!
BOTIX is a 2 day hands-on workshop that focuses on introducing participants to the world of robotics. Split over 4 sessions participants are introduced to various concepts of robotics in each session and practically implement these concepts towards the end of each session. The sessions are designed to be concise to give participants more time for practical implementation. During the course of the workshop participants learn to build different types of robots including line following bots, obstacle avoiding bots & edge avoiding bots.
Details: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys I want to develop a real time system but I don't have much idea about this. Can you guide what topic I can go for and in which...
Symptoms are same during 2nd world war , Hitler was the reason and now again a another stubborn leader named gadafi Today the world has been divided because of libya...
I had this idea many months ago, and posting it here for your feedback. One thing most of the engineering students love to do is discuss the question paper with...
Aps dear all frieds.... i need a simulator and assmbler for arm processor... plz suggest name of some good simulators....
We are Back to you CEans.. Glad to present KYCEan Series ..This time we have a talkative guy who had joined us around 3 months back, and a CE star...