1st Year (Mechanical Engg) Student Preparing for IES Engg Services Exam

Hi mam Am studying Mechanical engineering 1st year. I wish to start preparing for the examination from 2nd year.So for that can u please guide me how to prepare and wat to prepare? ?

If you are able to contact me in mobile phone am ready to share my phone number ...
eagerly waiting for your reply!!!

Replies

• Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    1. Know the syllabus
    2. There are hell number of sources to understand the basics about the contents in the syllabus
    3. While going through the basics, know what type of questions IES sets. Prepare accordingly.

For books and contents, requesting #-Link-Snipped-# to suggest the names of some brains in this forum. Thanks.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# I think you are starting up very early and that's a good thing do.
    As you start encountering the subjects of Mechanical branch one by one, you will have ample time to brush up & hone the skills in the IES Mechanical syllabus.

You can download the syllabus here: #-Link-Snipped-#

If you have any questions about particular topics or subjects, ask them below. 👍
  • Deepan raj
    Deepan raj
    Thanx mam...thank u so much is there is any other source to contact you. .......

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Tumblr users on iPhones and iPads have a reason to cheer as the folks at the social networking site has unveiled its latest update version 4.0.1. Being rolled out to...
(This was sent by Mr.Asif Adeni, a former colleague and a member of Senior Citizens, Bangalore) UNNATI - A vocational training and social transformation program run by the Senior Citizens...
With a dedicated fanbase among Indian consumers, Mitsubishi Lancer Evo was one of the most sought after cars in the country. Putting an end to its production, Mitsubishi has announced...
Quote: Most people would like to have their homes cooled by the strength of sunlight which ironically causes heat. How to achieve energy efficient cooling of your abode by harnessing...
Quote: USB flash drives have replaced floppy and 3.5-in. discs as an easy way to move and back up data (just ask Edward Snowden). But since they’ve been introduced, like...