13837 X Your Age x 73 = Math Magic. Try It!

Just do the above multiplication and see the result. ๐Ÿ˜€

Interesting, right? ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    ha ha! Interesting. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Wonderful to him/her for noting this ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Multiplication of 13837 X 73 = 1010101 (so now multiply any number between 10 to 99 it will give you expected answer)

To fail the magic consider age of great grandpa as 100 or 101 ๐Ÿ˜

-CB
  • sookie
    sookie
    crazyboy
    Multiplication of 13837 X 73 = 1010101 (so now multiply any number between 10 to 99 it will give you expected answer)

To fail the magic consider age of great grandpa as 100 or 101 ๐Ÿ˜

-CB
    Yes you are right it will not work for numbers equal to or greater than 100 but it will work for numbers less than 10 also I think.
    For.eg. Your age=4
    1010101 * 4= 4040404 [ read it as 04-04-04-04]
    So range is [ 0 Right?
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    why only age???๐Ÿ˜• as CB said the product of the constant numbers involved is any ways 1010101. The 'magic' is bound to happen as long as the product( number xxx and 1) is a 2 digit number or less than 2 digit number.
    I don't get it
  • rishi0922
    rishi0922
    Wow fantastic maths magic......./
    /
    i have also as like same one maths magic to share........./
    /
    your cell number's last digit X 2 + 5 X 50 + your age + 365 & - 615.

The last two numbers is your age and 1st number is your cell's last number...../

Please try...../

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys. How are u all? See, there is some problem with my catia software.Its version is V5R17. While saving the file after doing the assembly design an error is...
hi, I have to perform a BER measurement of a component that use various protocol as SDH, gigabit ethernet, fibre channel. I already read the standards papers of the different...
Hi, Folks, I have one doubt.. how to convert .obj files into .c file (exactsource code format)... ?? if we can convert can we get the same source code ???...
Well, the software giant might be selling 7 copies of its latest operating system Windows7, and making huge sums in profit, but the company isn't ready to stop job cuts...
Looks like Lifehacker, one of the most popular blogs on the Internet is down. Visiting the URL: https://www.lifehacker.com results into Http/1.1 Service Unavailable error.